Callout for FILM Submissions
Festival of Sex Work
The Vixen Collective is looking for films made by, or featuring sex workers, for a 'public screening', at the 2015 Melbourne Festival of Sex Work 'Film Night', Saturday August 8th. Entry is open to current and former sex workers. See Selection Criteria below.
Criteria for Submissions:
1) The current or former sex worker submitting the film to the Festival of Sex Work is the subject of the film themselves, or
2) The current or former sex worker submitting the film has permission to submit the film to the Festival of Sex Work from any and all sex worker participants/contributors (and can provide evidence of such on request).
3) Vixen Collective and the Festival of Sex Work advocate for the:
a) cultural, legal, human, occupational and civil rights of all sex workers
b) full decriminalisation of sex work and will not accept other discriminatory models or legislation that infringe on the rights of sex workers
Any work, or any part of any work submitted that is contrary to these goals may immediately disqualify the work from participation.
4) The current or former sex worker submitting the film is not also an owner or operator of a sex industry business or manager in a sex industry business.
5) Work must be submitted and approved for inclusion in the Festival of Sex Work Film Night by the Vixen Collective.